D3.js and C3.js
C3.js is a D3-based reusable chart library since it is a simple wrapper around the D3.js. C3 is fast and compatible across browsers and facilitates deeper integration of charts into web applications.
Machine learning (ML)
jQuery-based data visualization
Quite often, many impactful insights can be achieved from graphical data visualization that enables people to harness the data easily by communicating the information clearly and efficiently. In addition to the D3.js library as mentioned above, a number of other jQuery charting tools, can facilitate the making of interactive data visualization and providing the adequate details in a big picture:
- HighCharts: HighCharts enables creating interactive, intuitive and visually appealing graphics on websites as well as web applications. It supports many chart types such as area, line, bar, pie, scatter, areaspline, arearange, columnrange, angular gauges and polar charts etc. It can generate dynamic charts with real-time data which can be exported with different file formats including JPG, PDF, PNG and SVG. HighCharts is compatible with all modern web browsers, devices and platforms.
- FusionCharts: With FusionCharts, charts can be created from XML data, HTML table and JSON data. FusionCharts is also compatible across different browsers including mobile browsers. It supports interactive zooming, scrolling functionality and real-time data updates. Charts are exportable in JPEG, PDF and PNG formats.
- Flot: The Flot library creates easy-to-use interactive charts and graphs from a given dataset. It enables the user to turn on or off any particular values, axes and series and supports many options such as zooming, panning, axes changes and stacked charts, which is compatible with all browsers.
- Chart.JS: Chart.js is a powerful open-source library with many features that facilitates drawing 8 different types of charts (such as lines, bars, pies etc.) using HTML5 “canvas” element. The charts are responsive across all browsers and devices.
- Easy-Pie-Chart: This is a simple and efficient jQuery plugin for creating optimized pie charts by means of HTML5 “canvas” element. Easy-pie-chart is compatible with all browsers that support HTML5.
In addition, there are many other charting tools and libraries for data visualization such as Cytoscape.js, CanvasJS, Morris.js and jqPlot etc.